From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:26:22 -0500
Your list-facilitators have been away for a few days, and back to more than
20 messages that could have been dealt with 'off-list'. Please contact the
list-owners if you have any questions about the list itself - unsubscribing,
posting messages, and what to do about attachments. We are reachable at

I am repeating a message that I posted to this list in early October.