From:
"M. Petzoldt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:38:21 -0500
I am here in Ontario and I have purchased two boxes of cereal to obtain the
pedometers.  Upon trying both of them, the are junk...They turn over while
even sitting on the counter.  I am in health promotion and was hoping that
these would provide incentive to people to get moving, but instead the
pedometers of are such cheap quality that they are a big dissappointment.
Go to the store and purchase a decent one.  As the expression goes, "You get
what you pay for".  I passed them on to someone else who used them in
factory work to see how much he travelled, he put both on and they jumped on
and down in numbers, neither one registered the same amount of travel.  A
lesson learned, dollars wasted.