From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:55:12 -0500
posted on behalf of the Voices for Children organization

VOICES FOR CHILDREN CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT
January, 2004
MAKING CHILDREN MATTER:
Building Better Communities for Children
May 18 & 19, 2004
London, Ontario

How can we build better communities for our children?

Keynote speakers:

Stephen Lewis, Dr. Doug Willms, Sandra Griffin, Dr. Sharon Rich

Join us for a conference designed to inform and inspire:
   Hear the latest research
   Learn what others are doing around the province
   Discuss how we can build better communities
   Network with researchers, professionals and advocates
   Skilled and knowledgeable panelists will respond to the keynote
addresses.
   Workshop facilitators will promote dialogue about what is already working
around the province and future possibilities for your community.
   Finally, we will explore how we can better organize to bring about much
needed change.

For more information, visit:
http://www.voicesforchildren.ca/conferences/makingchildrenmatter/web/index.h
tm

Sponsored by Investing in Children
http://www.investinginchildren.on.ca
and
Voices for Children
http://www.voicesforchildren.ca

Voices for Children dedicates itself to strengthening the well-being of
Ontario's young people. We disseminate knowledge
and ideas to influence public awareness, policy and practice. We produce the
information you need to know.

We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please contact:
Cathy Vine, Executive Director, tel: 416-489-5485 or
email: [log in to unmask]