From:
"C. McLean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:41:00 -0800
 DAY TRAINING INTENSIVE
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Windermere Manor, London, Ontario

Drama, Narrative, Collage and Performance Methodologies in Health Series
"If I have my story I'm alive.  If I share my voice with others I'm a human being."

Using drama and expressive methodologies, as well as writing approaches,  professionals
will have an opportunity to participate in an experiential group process  while communicating
stories through therapeutic drama, movement, narrative and group performance.
The session introduces methods which can be integrated into the healthcare setting
or used in field study ("Performing the Field")  while also offering professionals an opportunity to participate
in a deeply creative and regenerative day training session.  Ideally suited
for physicians, nurse educators, nurses, adult educators, social workers, drama educators,
counselors, chaplains, mental health professionals.

About "Integrating Creative Arts in Healthcare"  Facilitator:  Cheryl McLean
Cheryl McLean M.A. is Publisher and Editor of "The Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training
and Education Journal (CCAHTE Journal) http://www.cmclean.com.  She has
over twenty-five years experience in Communications and Adult Education, is a
Researcher and Educator in The Creative Arts Therapies in Canada as well as
a Therapist and Actor.  She is one of only a few Canadian arts practitioners
actively writing and performing original research based "ethnodrama" and has performed
arts based research for hundreds of academics and health and social service professionals
at universities, health organizations and medical schools in Canada and the U.S.

Information:

C. McLean, Publisher, Editor CCAHTE Journal
website:  http://www.cmclean.com
email:  [log in to unmask]        subscribe free to CCAHTE with an email, please subscribe.
Ph:  519-202-0078 London, Ont.

Access Free CCAHTE Journal articles upcoming Spring 07 issue:
..."Creative Arts Approaches in Nutritional Sciences"
   "The Professional Dancer as Nurse, A Phenomenological Process Explored"