From:
"d.raphael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 06:04:25 -0500
I was merely pointing out that had I been aware that Mike Harris had the best
interests of the poor in mind when he cut their benefits and caused their
children to go hungry, I could have passed that information on to the social
assistance recipients I was interviewing as part of my community work.

Dennis R.

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998 01:14:54 -0500 Phyllis Hodges wrote:

> From: Phyllis Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 01:14:54 -0500
> Subject: Re: Advocates or Adversaries?
> To: [log in to unmask]

> I hope click 4hp is for constructive discussion. I hope we have discussions
> in which opinions differ. However, I find Dennis's stinging sarcasm in
> response to Alana's message offensive.
>
> If you have a comment, I would appreciate your stating it constructively.
> Are we advocates or adversaries?
>
> Phyllis Hodges

  From new transmitters came the old stupidities.
  Wisdom was passed on from mouth to mouth.
            -Bertolt Brecht

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Acting Director,
Masters of Health Science Program in Health Promotion
Department of Public Health Sciences
Graduate Department of Community Health
University of Toronto
McMurrich Building, Room 101