From:
Lorraine Fung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:55:45 -0400
We are currently in the process of developing a social marketing campaign on air quality and climate change. Part of my background work is to conduct a "best practices" review on tools (e.g., C02 emissions calculator, audits, diaries, community action kits, workplace-based workshops/programs/policy, school programs...etc.) and how they have been used in promoting reductions in vehicle trips taken and electricity usage.  We are also looking at the availability of any existing research, summary, and/or report in this area.

Would any one have any of the above mentioned information they would like to share? If not, any ideas as to how I may be able to seek such information?

Thanks for your help.

Lorraine Fung
Health Promotion Consultant
Health Promotion & Environmental Protection
Toronto Public Health
277 Victoria Street, 7th Floor
Toronto, ON M5B 1W2
Phone (416) 392-1560 x8-7172