From:
"Goldblatt, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:56:13 -0600
Our Birth Control Centre within the Capital Health region in Edmonton,
Alberta, is in pursuit of innovative approaches to birth control services in
other parts of Canada, the USA and  other countries.

We are looking at innovations in terms of the kinds of services delivered,
the way services are organized, who delivers them, where and by whom.

Does anyone have any leads on individuals or organizations to contact or
publications or web-sites which might shed some light on other people's
experience?

Thanks very much,

Ann Goldblatt
Community Health Coordinator, Central Area
Capital Health
Edmonton, Alberta