From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:16:43 -0400
I thought that this item may be of interest to CLICK4HP readers, and
possibly HPSEDUC.  I've looked through the paper on "Promoting
collaborations that improve health" and "Community-based participatory
research"  both of which are very well-written, have interesting points and
research to report and would be very useful in my work.  Note that
Community-Campus Partnerships for Health requests that readers do not cite
or reproduce without permission.

Alison