From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 08:44:20 -0400
*** Dear Eva (sorry for crosspostings),

Please get in touch directly with Peter Howat in Australia at
<[log in to unmask]>. I also recently co-edited with my
colleague Marcia Hills a special issue of the journal of the
International Union for Health Promotion and Health Education,
Promotion and Education, on training in health prmotion and
education. Several papers in that issue are adressing the issue of
competencies as a basis for grounding HP training. I guess interested
members of this list who are not members of IUHPE could get a free
complimentary of this issue by contacting Marie-Claude Lamarre or
Catherine Jones at IUHPE headquaters in Paris at
<[log in to unmask]> or <[log in to unmask]>. M.O. ***

>I am interested to get the competencies summary on health promotion
>too. However, I failed to decode it. Could anyone send the hard copy to
>me?  Or can I read the summary at the web site?
>
>Pl send e-mail to me if you help. My e-mail address :
>
>Regards
>
>Eva Chan

Une tres bonne journee !

Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Professeur titulaire et Codirecteur, Groupe de recherche et d'intervention
en promotion de la sante (GRIPSUL), Faculte des Sciences infirmieres;
Codirecteur, Centre quebecois collaborateur de l'OMS pour le developpement
de villes et villages en sante / Quebec WHO Collaborating Center for the
development of healthy cities and towns;
4108-J Pavillon Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7747
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]