From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:39:10 -0500
 The following message is posted on behalf of Simon Mielniczuk, whose email
address recently changed, making it difficult for him to post to the list
that he has been a member of since CLICK4HP began in May 1996.  If list
members experience difficulties in managing your subscriptions, or if their
email address changes and you cannot 'unsubscribe' from the old, and
'subscribe' from the new - please contact the list-owners by sending an
email to [log in to unmask]  We'll do our best to help!

*********************

List members looking to hire or find a dietitian should consider the
official site of the Dietitians of Canada at:
  http://www.dietitians.ca/find/i6.html

Job postings cost $200. They are posted on the web site and, if submitted
before the 10th of the month, also listed in the monthly newsletter. Through
both of these channels you are certain to reach each of the 5,000 registered
dietitians in Canada!

  Those looking to consult with a Dietitian can search this same site for
free by going to:
  http://www.dietitians.ca/diet/ASP/findadietitian.asp

  MarketLink is proud to be the digital partner of the Dietitians of Canada.

  A. Simon Mielniczuk - Director
  www.Marketlink.ca
  416.260.2800.x277 / 416.2600.2893 f