From:
Buchanan Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:39:24 -0500
Gordon,
        I would guess that the study being quoted is from the Perry
Pre-school Project. I'm not aware of similar evidence for pre-natal
nutrition programs, but I'm not as familiar with that field. You can find
details of the study at: http://www.highscope.org/research/RESPER.HTM

Don Buchanan
Hamilton Health Sciences

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above
and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed.  Therefore, this
information should be considered strictly confidential.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via a
return email for further direction. Thank you for your assistance.