Sender:
From:
tutuila polynesian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:48:16 EST
Dear Andrew,
I mislayed my books.: thought to be generally due to a conflicting of
difference of opinions in several written materials.

Mark Twain writes about ,The Suasso Museum ,a portion of the Municipal
Museum
of Amsterdam, Holland ......there are boxes of negatives stored there.

The 'Bois de Boulogne' of Amsterdam , Holland  may also have storage of
pictures.

Dr. Karl Weiss of Vienna ,has some interesting pictures of Mark Twain, when
he
wrote an amusing play for the "FRANK WEDEKIND UND DAS THEATER" which was
published in Munich by the DREI MASKEN VERLAG.

Most of the German writers and authors were interested in friendly encounter
will Mark Twain.  And certainly Mark Twain has a large interest in Germany
and
Austria, Vienna.

Some negatives of those times and pictures ,I bet are still around ,us folks
have a little parapraxes. Did you know?

Fruity and truly,
Tutuila