Sender:
From:
Debbie Blondell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:50:18 -0500

I work at Health Canada, HPPB.  I saw your request on CLICK4HP, and forwarded it
to the Office of Alcohol, Drugs and Dependency Issues.

Apparently, the report you are referring to is not a Health Canada report.  It
was done by the HIV/AIDS Legal Network.  It is available from the Network
itself, on the website www.aidslaw.ca or from the National AIDS Clearinghouse at
the CPHA.

Hopefully this will help.

Debbie