Sender:
From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:33:25 -0400
Critical Public Health

http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/frameloader.html?http://www.tandf.co.uk/jour
nals/carfax/09581596.html

Volume 10   Number 2
Issue Jun 2000

Editorial Health inequality 2000                                105
Alex Scott-Samuel; Marita Sihto

Social capital and the third way in public health               107
Carles Muntaner; John Lynch; George Davey Smith

Tackling health inequalities through partnership working:
learning from a realistic evaluation                            125
David Evans; Amanda Killoran

'Dirty looks' and 'trampy places' in young people's accounts
of community and neighbourhood: implications for health
inequalities                                                            141
Virginia M. Morrow

Who is filling what? The contrast between oral health and
human health resources in Mexico                                        153
Gerardo Maupom Eacute

Equity, democracy and globalization                             167
Eileen O'Keefe

The relationship between unemployment, technological
change and psychosocial work conditions in British
Columbia sawmills                                                       179
A. Ostry; S. Marion; L. Green; K. Teshke; R. Hershler;
S. Kelly; C. Hertzman

Health inequalities in Canada: current discourses and
implications for public health action                           193
Dennis Raphael

Going upstream: social inequality and children's health 217
Mah-Jabeen Soobader; Felicia B. Leclere

What causes social inequalities: why is this question taboo?    233

Medicine keepers: issues in indigenous health                   243
Lori A. Colomeda; Eberhard R. Wenzel

Poverty, policy, and pathogenesis: economic justice and
public health in the US                                         257
David G. Whiteis

Erratum                                                         272

Does a policy matter? Assessing the Finnish health policy
in relation to its equity goals                                 273
Marita Sihto; Ilmo Keskim Auml Ki

Visit our Web Site for information about our Seniors Participatory and
Community Quality of Life Projects!  Free Reports Also.

  http://www.utoronto.ca/qol      http://www.utoronto.ca/seniors

  Long have I looked for the truth about the life of people together.
  That life is crisscrossed, tangled, and difficult to understand.
  I have worked hard to understand it and when I had done so
  I told the truth as I found it.

  - Bertolt Brecht

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor