Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:16:18 -0400
From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Michel ... I'd like to thank you for keeping us up-to-date on what is happening
with the Djakata conference.  If we (the masses - though probably most of us are
health professionals and thus not truly the masses) continue to voice our
interest in being at least informed about Djakata if not "involved".  PERHAPS
SOME information will trickle our way.

I for one will continue to check the web site and will advocate on this list
server, for anyone who is invited, ... to keep the non-invitees informed.  Not
the best involment ... but ... better than nothing.

Debbie Bang
Coordinator/Researcher
St. Joseph s Community Health Centre
Consumer Health Information Centre
2757 King Street East
Hamilton, Ontario  L8G 5E4
(905)  573-7777 ext. 8054
(905) 573-4828 FAX

 ..... movement forward isn't always a straight line \-/-\-|---_-/-\ .....