From:
Keith Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:27:17 +1100
Some time ago I enquired whether there were any specifically Australian lists related to health
promotion etc.

It appears that there isn't. So, I've just set up one! You can learn more by going to:

http://www.topica.com/lists/HealthProm

This list will be restricted in membership, to those in health and mental health promotion fields
working within Australia only. People working in allied fields, for example academic institutions
with an emphasis on health and mental health promotion, may also be admitted.

I am seeking a co-manager for this list. If any of you feel you have the time and energy to commit,
and that you meet the above criteria, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Obviously, the list is in its infancy. I welcome ideas as to how it could be promoted and about
parameters to set.

all the best,

kate  (newcastle, australia).
~@___@
   \<; \<,_
  ()/==/()
Tel: (Australia): 02-49-632671. Mobile 0419-988046
"Bike for a better city"
http://sites.netscape.net/mytanwy/
http://www.topica.com/lists/bicycle
http://www.topica.com/lists/HealthProm