From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:49:37 -0500
Wendy - the SummerActive package prepared by ParticipACTION for the 1999
campaign contained a section on identifying, recruiting and motivating
champions, especially in workplaces around physical activity but could
relate to other scenarios.  I worked with my colleagues at the Health
Communication Unit at the Centre for Health Promotion at U of T in creating
this so if you are unable to locate a copy, please let me know and i may be
able to dig up a copy.  Given the unfortunate demise of ParticipACTION it
won't be possible to access their archives.

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion Consultant
12 Finlay Street
Scotland, Ontario   N0E 1R0