From:
Tony Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:24:23 -0500
Hi:

As part of the process of building arguments for funders, I am urgently trying to identify concrete evidence of the benefits of prevention initiatives, both in terms of health outcomes and financial efficiencies.  For example, how do we demonstrate that the short-term resource intensity of delivering mobile primary care services to people who are homeless at a range of locations will be outweighed in the long-term by improving the health of that popoulation, avoiding hospitalization, etc.

Does anyone have any quick pointers?

Thank you.

Tony Boston