From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:35:44 -0500
Repeating  Dennis Raphael's plea for "NO Attachments Please!" especially on
listservs where there are people from around the world on many different
systems, and often paying for downloading.  I have opened one of Anne
Bunde-Birouste's attachments and copied the text into this message.  As a
list owner, I will also delete the attachments from the archive accessible
at http://community.opc.on.ca/exchange in the Public Folder called Click4HP.

Please - do NOT send attachments to this listserv or to any other.  It
creates difficulties for many subscribers, in downloading time, potential
for viruses in attachments, incompatibility of word-processing systems and
blocks by their IT systems on attachments.
Take the time to copy and paste the text from attachments into the body of
messages. Your messages will go further and be distributed, and it will be
appreciated!

Alison Stirling, co-facilitator of Click4HP