From:
"Anne W.Bunde-Birouste" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 14:13:46 +0100
So sorry everyone!!!
i was in a hurry due to a zillion things pending and and wanted to be
helpful to those seeking positions, knowing how valuable vacancy
announcements can be!
guess haste makes waste (ou dégats!)
apologies to all--lesson learned!
:-(