From:
"Mollie E. Butler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 04:51:32 -0800
Richard thanks for posting this email on children's rights. Just so you are
aware, there has been an alert sent out to NOT send attachments on CLICK4HP.
It seems to be a great way to spread viruses.

You might want to provide an alternative access to your paper. Perhaps you
could have it put into pdf file and post it on the International Institute
for Children's Rights and Development website?