From:
Sarah Spurr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:03:51 +1100
Hello
I am a project worker at  the Mental Health Service for Kids and Youth
(MH-SKY) in Parkville, Melbourne , Australia.  I am currently involved in
managing a peer participation project.  I am  researching materials on
consumer rights and responsibilities, and consumer charters.  If anyone,
especially in Australia has any good resources that they may have in their
service can they please let me know.  Including pamphlets, etc.
Also I am seeking a measurement tool or framework to evaluate 'empowerment'
issues within the project i.e. self esteem, self confidence, skill
dimensions and structural dimensions.
If you have any information regarding these matters can you please let me
know
Cheers
Sarah

--