From:
shahzad salim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:44:34 -0700
Dear Helen,

It was interesting to know some of the statistical
figures you mentioned. As far as equity in health is
concerned I guess it's a problem, which is
maltifactorial and universal. Bottom line is that
inequity in wealth might be the  biggest confounding
for inequity in health. So the
stakeholders/stockholders of wealth can make a
difference in the health sector but they will only do
so if the wealth distribution remains the same. Is it
possible?