From:
"Cheung, Yvonne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:48:13 -0400
Hello Phyllis,

You may want to contact John Vincent at Sunnybrook and Women's College
Health Sciences Centre. Funding has been granted to build a labyrinth at our
hospital. He may be able to provide you with some leads to more information.
His email is [log in to unmask]

Best Wishes,
Yvonne

Yvonne Cheung, R.N. BNSc
Burn Prevention Co-ordinator, Office for Injury Prevention
Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre
2075 Bayview Avenue, Room H2 17
Toronto, Ontario, M4N 3M5
Tel: 416-480-4846
Fax: 416-480-6865