From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:48:33 -0400
INVITATION TO REGISTER

Dear Friends,

I would like to request you to visit and register on the Progressive
Research Portal www.ryerson.ca/socialjustice/prp. Please also forward
this message to your academic contacts with a personal request from you
to register.

This web site is sponsored by the CAW-Sam Gindin Chair in Social
Justice, www.ryerson.ca/socialjustice at Ryerson University in Toronto.
The mandate of the Gindin Chair is to create a hub of interaction
between social justice activists and academics. The Research Portal is a
major instrument in creating that interaction.  It opens up the world of
progressive research in Canada.

If you are a researcher at a University or an NGO, or are independent,
you can use the portal to let social justice activists, colleagues, and
students know the areas of research you are involved in.  You can
register here. The registration takes only a few minutes and permits you
to post your areas of research and to submit abstracts of recent
research papers. You can also describe current research that is not yet
published.

The Progressive Research Portal is a new idea, so we appreciate your
feedback. Let us know what you like and what you think needs
improvement. You can send your feedback to me at: [log in to unmask]

It only takes a few minutes to register:
http://www.ryerson.ca/socialjustice/prp

Thank you,

Judy Rebick
CAW-Sam Gindin Chair in Social Justice and Democracy
Ryerson University
416 979-5000 ext 6169
www.ryerson.ca/socialjustice