From:
Michaele Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 00:13:17 -0800
Hello.
I am a Health Promotions Adviser working in Zambia. My
organizations is currently thinking about establishing
a mobile clinic to provide reproductive health and
services to remote communities that currently do not
have access to such services. Services would include
permenate methods. I am wondering if anyone has any
experience with mobile clinics and may be able to
provide me with success stories, lessons learned, etc?

Many thanks,
Michaele Davis, MPH
Health Promotions Advisor

http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html