From:
Julie Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:41:27 -0500
Hi there,

I work in public health and am currently working on an assignment to fulfill the requirements of my final course for my master’s degree in health promotion.

I am writing a funding proposal for an initiative that will aim to increase community food security and the sustainability of food systems in a particular community.  The initiative will focus primarily on the development of a Food Charter as a way to bring key stakeholders together to then move forward with a common vision for action.

I am looking for individuals who have been involved in the process of developing a Food Charter and/or are aware of relevant resources that might help guide me through this process.   Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Julie Cloutier
Barrie, ON