From:
Marie-Claude Lamarre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:11:07 +0100
We also would be very interested in any resources, programmes, etc. dealing
with the same issues as described by Robin.

Bonne annee a tous !

Marie-Claude Lamarre
Executive Director/Directeur Executif/Directora Ejecutiva
IUHPE/UIPES
2 rue Auguste Comte
92170 Vanves
Tel : 33 1 46 45 00 59