From:
"D. Barrath" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:09:44 -0400
Hello Nadine,
You may be interested in the work of the Nova Scotia Council on Multicultural
Health and similar councils in other provinces, all of which are affiliated with
the Canadian Council on Multicultural Healh. In addition, you may want to
consult the websites of the Canadian Council for Refugees, Health Canada, and
the Metropolis Centres in Toronto, Alberta and Vancouver. The Centres of
Excellence for Women's Health also produce material relating to immigrant
health. These organizations tend to have members who produce their own work in
this area. You may also want to consider work coming out of the Psychiatry Depts
of the University of Toronto and MacGill, as well as the School of Nursing at
UBC.
Best wishes in your endeavours,
Deba Barrath