From:
Keith Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:35:12 +1000
Thankyou very much for this  ( below). I have passed on the information
(ie about the web addresses) to the Physical Activity for Mental Health
email discussion list members (N=64) here in Australia.

kind regards,

keith

--
Kathryn Mytanwy and Keith Walker. JP; RN; BA;
Clinical Member, Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association.