From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:45:55 -0400
This message is being posted on behalf of Michael Polanyi, who tried to send
it to Click4HP on Monday, but for some reason it would not get through to
the list.

Although the topic is a personal one, I noticed that the issue had made the
regional radio news.   We should consider health impacts on children and
families of abductions and other abusive interventions.

Since we are having an unusually 'quiet' time on this list, perhaps there is
some other technical problem that is occurring.

Alison Stirling, Click4HP co-facilitator

Folks, I hope this is not stretching the boundaries of the group too much,
but it is from a close friend of mine, and seems to be to be very much a
health issue for the three children involved.
Many thanks, Michael.