From:
Laura O'Grady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:57:51 -0500
I am looking for a hopefully exhaustive (or close to it) listing for street
drugs with regards to the drug name and the method of administration.  I am
also looking for a listing of allergens (things people are allergic to) and
the types of symptoms suffered.  If anyone knows of a database which lists
either of these, or where I might look, please let me know.  Thank you very
much for any assistance.

Laura
_

Laura O'Grady, Graduate student
Curriculum, Teaching and Learning / Measurement and Evaluation
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education / University of Toronto
Toronto, ON, CANADA

-