From:
Annie Villeseche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:09:46 +0930
Libby
I know you are looking for stand alone software but have you got the url of the
Bush Book which addresses specifically the topics of planning, implementing and
evaluating health promotion programs. The Bush Book developed by Territory
Health Services, specifically for providers in remote communities. Since its
publication we have realised it has a much wider audience than that. The Bush
Book can be found at
http://www.nt.gov.au/nths/publich/bushbook/bbcover.htm
Regards
Annie Villesèche
Policy Officer
Health Promotion Policy & Program Development
Territory Health Services
Darwin NT - Australia
Ph 08 8999 2615
Fax 08 8999 2420