From:
Erika Steibelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:22:11 -0500
Hello,
I plan to do my Masters of Health Promotion next fall
and have applied to a number of graduate programs in
both Canada and the U.S.  All of the programs to which
I have applied are excellent, but the tuition and
living expenses for those in the U.S. are very
expensive (especially with the U.S.-Cdn exchange
rate), making it very difficult for me to afford to
attend an American school.  The American Schools of
Public Health have stated that they do not provide any
funding to international students and that such
students need to look for funding and scholarships
within their own countries.
Please let me know if you are aware of any
scholarships available for students who plan to/are
carrying out their Masters of Health Promotion,
possibly outside of the country? (In the U.S., the
degree is an M.P.H. in Health Promotion and
Education).

Thanks in advance for your help!
Sincerely,
Erika Steibelt