From:
Kate Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:08:56 +1100
>     -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Re: don't open graphic sent my my computer
> Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:43:10 -0700
> From: Tammy Horne <[log in to unmask]>

Tammy writes

> My system works OK so far. What are the warning signs that something is
> about to go wrong and how do we fix it? Does your tech know. I really
> appreciate you looking into this.

Tammy, Carla and, All

I've also been sent a copy of the virus, from an email address within a Division
of General Practice here in Australia.

If your'e interested, there's an article, "Anna Kournikova Pic Is Computer Virus
in Disguise" at:
http://news.excite.com/news/r/010212/17/net-tech-virus-dc

The article gives me the impression that the virus is short lived and doesn't
attack data -though, instead, clogs up mail servers and Outlook (only) email
address books. OK for those of us who don't use Outlook, though a definite
nuisance for those who do.

sincerely,

Kate Walker