From:
Shawn Chirrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:39:40 -0500
Hi Rachel,

I would recommend starting at the Canadian Health Network website:

If you go to www.canadian-health-network.ca or www.chn-rcs.ca search under
"youth body image" and then do a search for "children body image" there are
at least a dozen resources under a youth search and 3 or 4 when searching
under children.

Take care,

Shawn Chirrey, MA, MHSc
CHN Youth Affiliate Manager

Public Health Sciences/Centre for Health Promotion
Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
McMurrich Building
12 Queen's Park Cres. West, # 9a
Toronto, ON   M5S 1A8

E-mail: [log in to unmask]