From:
Liz Rykert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:49:00 -0500
Re-reading the original info about Click4hp got me thinking - one of the
reasons we started the list almost 5 years ago now was to create a place for
health promotion people to talk together about how to use the Internet and
all its tools in their daily practice.

So I was thinking let's find out how things are going...

If had to share one tip - (only one per person!) with a colleague who was
just about to plan a new project that included some aspect of online
activity - what would it be?

Let's do this until Friday Mar 2 - at noon EST - and I will summarize and
re-post -  Cheers - Liz

Liz Rykert
Meta Strategies
401 Richmond St. W.