From:
Bernie Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:54:27 +1000
Hi,
My name is Bernie Marshall and I coordinate a three-year undergraduate
degree in Health Promotion at Deakin Univeristy in Melbourne, Australia.

A number of my students in the past have arranged exchanges to allow them
to study overseas for one semester.  However, there is often a poor match
between their course here and the subjects available at their selected
institutions. Often they study  units  from courses in Education, Nursing
or Human Movement/Physical Education, and while they generally find these
interesting and useful, the units of study frequently do not assist them
greatly in covering some of the core units from within our degree.  I am
now trying to put together a list of appropriate universities for these
exchanges.

If you work in a university offering undergraduate programs relevant to
health promotion, or know of such universities, I'd love to hear from you.
Details of Deakin University's Bachelor of Applied Science (Health
Promotion) degree can be found on the web at
http://www2.deakin.edu.au/handbooks/health-h313.htm.

Bernie Marshall
School of Nutrition and Public Health
Deakin University