From:
Barbara Krimgold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:32:51 -0400
I just organized a three day symposium in Washington DC
for 60 Scholars and Fellows supported by the Kellogg Foundation,
mostly minority scholars, 25 predoctoral Health Policy Fellows,
a half dozen postdoctoral Scholars in Health Disparities and
a dozen Community Health Scholars, most of whom are doing
Community-based Participatory Research, where University Scholars
partner with community programs.

The Kellogg Scholars in these three programs have roots in
and interest in working with communities on health & development,
and invest lots of time building relationships with communities.
They are very keen on an activist agenda promoting health,
reducing disparities, fighting for social justice.

Barbara