From:
"Salivaras, Sandy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:24:14 -0700
Hi,

I am hoping that someone in this group could lead me towards some documents,
information, etc. regarding using a health promotion promotion approach in
home care practice. Basically I'm looking for some theoretical background
and evidence of this approach in such a setting. I have not had much luck
finding exactly what I'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandy

Sandy Salivaras
Project/Research Assistant
Home & Community Care
Vancouver Island Health Authority - South Island
Victoria Health Unit, 2nd Floor, 1947 Cook St.
Victoria, B.C. V8T 3P7
Tel: (250) 388-2313
Fax: (250) 385-7213