From:
Cathie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:07:46 -0700
Hello Susan.
In addition to the resources mentioned by Peter, the Alberta Public
Health Association has partnership guidelines that can be downloaded at
http://www.apha.ab.ca/ptnr-m.html. There will also be some information
on partnerships in a nursing textbook that is soon to be released
(December I think) -
A.R. Vollman (Ed.)(In press) Community as Partner: Theory and Practice,
Canadian Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott. There are a number of books
listed on the following website with ordering instructions available -
http://www.fp.ucalgary.ca/mopan/books_99-03.htm. These books provide
information on collaboration and partnership from multidisciplinary,
international perspectives.
Best wishes.
Cathie

--