From:
"Tommpastore,Marian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:51:51 -0800
Just for your information we do have a milk bank at Children's Hospital here
in Vancouver, try 875-2000 to get the specific phone number or try the #
below.  Marian Tomm Pastore, Simon Fraser Health Region, Burnaby BC

Melodie may have shared the following information with you already:

Human Milk: Cutting Edge Research Conference, Richmond

Presented by Human Milk Banking Association of North America. Richmond BC,

June 7 and 8. June 9 Post Conference Special workshop with Molly Pessl on

the Baby Friendly Initiative. From 9 to 4 at BC Children's and Women's

Hospital, Vancouver. Call 1-800-663-0299. Vancouver 604-7878. Early Bird

registration by April 7.