From:
Bonnie Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:10:34 -0500
My tip for the use of the Internet in Health Promotion would be

know the intended target of your website and the goal and set in place
specific strategies to support these including a marketing plan, other ways
to access the same information (health information lines, other print
material, news letters, advertising, etc.)

You need to direct your clientele to your site.

Best of luck on the net!

Bonnie