From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:13:01 -0500
like to add that CLICK4HP is what it is thanks to its subscribers. We have
only provided the venue - those of you on the list have provide the
content and the labour effort to drive CLICK4HP.

From our vantage point at York University we will be rolling out a number
of new initiatives over the next year, a new School of Health Policy and
Management, an expanded health informatics area in our School of Nursing
with the arrival of our new TEL (technology enhanced learning) building in
the Fall of 2003, and new health informatics and health economics
initiatives within our ITEC and Econ programs in our new School of
Analytic Studies and Information Technology. At each step of the way we
will try to add online services of interest to the CLICK4HP community.

I will note two of our other more medical health lists TRAVELMED and
TROPMED (with participation restricted to professional society members)
were references in the recent issue of the journal of Clinical Infectious
Diseases (J.S. Keystone at the Toronto General Hospital is one of the
authors).

Lastly - a small technical note -. If you go to the click4hp archives
webpage you can maintain your own CLICK4HP subscription, and post to
CLICK4HP from the website. You will need a password for you account and
there is on-screen information for how you create and maintain your own
password - and obtain a new one if you forget it.

Sam Lanfranco, CLICK4HP ListHost/Admin