From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:56:18 -0500
There is a network existing across the European Union known as The European
HEPA
Network - HEPA = Health-Enhancing Physical Activity (sort of akin to
Canada's "active living" term).  France is a member of this network and they
jointly plan and evaluate many physical activity strategies - usually the
implementation is on a county-specific level.

For more information, the UKK Institute in Tampere, Finland would be the
place to go as they provide the secretariat role for the Network and manage
a lot of the research.  you can find them at
http://www.ukkinstituutti.fi/sitemap_en.php

Good luck!

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion Consultant
12 Finlay Street, Scotland, ON   N0E 1R0
(519) 446-3636 / fax (519) 446-3329