From:
Lisa Nixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:56:39 -0700
Each month we introduce a question related to patient education and ask for
your vote and opinion. Results and comments are summarized in the PrenatalEd
Update newsletter for the following month.

This month we are asking "Should a healthy woman with a normal pregnancy
have the right to choose elective Cesarean section?"

Please go to http://www.prenataled.com to vote and comment on your decision.

Thank you for your participation.

Lisa Nixon
www.prenataled.com