From:
"McSweeney, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:51:19 -0400
I suggest that you speak to Dra. Maria Teresa Cerqueira upstairs at PAHO.
She has a library of health promotion resources on her floor.  She leads
health promotion for the Region of the Americas, as well as takes a large
role in the field internationally.

Thanks