From:
Susan Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:38:20 -0700
G'day from Sydney, Australia. Does anyone have any current information on Mine Awareness Programs currently being run in Afgahistan? I have thoroughly searched the ICRC website.
I include an interesting website that lists many HP initiatives Down Under, including drug and alcohol, women's health and Indigenous programs, what works and what doesn't. It might be of interest to some. Regards
www.prometheus.com.au/heaps
Susan Thomas
Community Nurse, MPH student