CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Paul Moroz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:05:21 -0400
It would be very helpful to get some earlier notice regarding such meetings.
Another recent meeting, regarding a Bhutan/Canada bilateral meeting in Ottawa,
was announced on CANCHID about 3 days before it happened.  I would seriously
consider some of these meetings but need more lead time.  Could people
advertise their meetings a little sooner please!?

Paul Moroz
McMaster Dept of Surgery