CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:09:34 -0400
Dear Subscribers,

One subscriber received a virus like 18KB attachment titled
 "YOU_are_FAT!.TXT.pif"  when they received the
"Hot Peach Pages: Women in Abusive Relationships" posting sent by me.

The posting was sent directly from the server - using PINE - and had no
attachment when sent. The sent-mail file has no attachment and the
archived file has no attachment. So, we are at a loss to know how it got
appended to that subscribers in-mail.

If any of you also received that attachment with that posting, kindly let
me know. Don't reply to here. Forward that email to me at

Sam Lanfranco, CLICK4HP & CANCHID ListHost/Admin